Was I the only one who was greatly amused when they were talking about what those crazy stars may be? I laughed when Beenay cautioned not to waste time trying to get two in one shot.
I'm not really sure about what I think of the Apostles of Flame. Everyone thought they were terrible, but not much evidence was given of them being so, other than they wear robes. And I didn't really get how Folimun was trying to save them, but maybe he would have done a better job if Theremon hadn't have been strangling him.
And I was glad for the forward that many of the words are approximations to our words. Such a world would have no term for night, nightfall, or stars. I imagine whatever word they had for stars would be very mystical, since it came from the Book of Revelations. They would have only one word for darkness, and that's probably what they'd use for nightfall - something like dark sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment